Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hi Chocolate. Meet Cheese.



On my way to Thomson for dinner, I remembered Teo Pau Lin’s write-up on the cheese brownie in Lifestyle today. Hence I decided to stop by The Baker’s Story to doggy bag some home.

At around 8:45pm, the store was still brightly lit and there were two male yuppies queuing before me. The one before me had ordered an entire block of the cheese brownie ( it looked like a 12 x 12 cm). I was amused while paying for his order, he asked for a single slice from the display fridge and immediately shoved it into his mouth while the cash register rang. I thought to myself “Is it THAT good?”

I reckoned it would be a difficult task to marry brownie with cheese cake without these rich pastries overpowering each other. This one I had was not too sweet and it is almost like eating a two-in-one. The texture of the brownie is smooth and slightly chewy. It took me less than a minute to finish one slice.

Pure indulgence.

The Baker’s Story
8 Sin Ming Road
#01-05 Sin Ming Centre
Tel : 6452 0265

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm....looks very sweet....
Hyuk must love this....^^

7:57 PM  
Blogger magi said...

Nice guide thank you!/ I love it! very creative! That's actually really cool Thanks.

Display Fridges Melbourne

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home